Saturday, October 15, 2011

TILE

I just have to tell someone
THE BATHROOM HAS TILE no grout yet- BUT TILE
This just might be the best week ever. I have waited forever- for over two years for this. My sweet husband got it in his head OVER two years ago to pull the tile out of the kids bathroom and make some repairs. And that was as far as he went. So for OVER two years I have been gently reminding him that it sure would be nice if we had that bathroom finished. I did what I could (painted and put up a nice shower curtain to hide the bathtub mess- and all the tools and tile things that are sitting in the tub)- and I waited
and waited
and waited:(

He had this whole week off work- I was working- and mentioned that it sure would be nice if he started working on the bathroom- but when Thursday came around and he still had not started, I gave up hope.
Let me just say that we haven't suffered. Ross put in a very, very nice master bathroom with the addition. We all love it- its probably the best room in the house- so we haven't suffered without the use of this tub- BUT it sure would nice to have it done,
IT HAS TILE- HURRAY- and he even finished the window tile in the dining room. (I have been waiting for somewhere near 8 years for that) HAPPY DAY

BEST WEEK EVER

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Congratulations to you!