Saturday, November 19, 2011

In case you havent heard

Jordan and Whitney are expecting twins in May. We don't know the gender yet- but I am voting for GIRLS! (its a mothers curse- from me to my son who has little to no patients with anything GIRL) But in his defense- he is dang cute with his all girl 2 year old, Paisley.
My camera died, the charger is no where to be found- and I have the cutest video of Paisley telling me that the babies will be named "sweetie" and "the other baby".
That was what I really wanted to share with you- that cute video. Oh well.

And since I am grandma bragging- let me tell you about my sweet Chloie- I am convinced that this little girl is just an angel in disguise. She is just as sweet as she can be, ADORABLE if you want to know the truth, calm, quiet, happy, beautiful.
Kelcey, Chloie and I went to see Breaking Dawn- and honestly she was the best little thing in the movie. Sat on grandmas lap and reached over occasionally to pat mommies face and grin.
So in this situation, the mothers curse has really back fired. Kelcey was my colicy baby, the one that never stopped crying, ever, for 9 months straight. (Thankfully a wise sister in law introduced us to Mylecon Drops at that time and she stopped crying (WHEW) and began talking, and talking and talking.) I always wanted her to have many, many babies just like her.
I still want her to have many, many babies just like her- just with out the colic:)

1 comment:

Danette said...

That is such exciting news!! Yay for babies!!