Saturday, November 14, 2009

Lets say its because I'm BUSY!

My kids think I have A.D.D- and on occasion I actually give them reason to believe this. On Wednesday we were "puppy sitting" for Kelcey. I walked into the kitchen and started the dish water- then wondered where the puppy was- found her out front with Ross- chatted with him and then spotted Lori and chatted with her for awhile- by the time I made it back to the dish water, it was all over the kitchen! Nice! Sad thing is Ross walked through the kitchen several times but he cant hear worth beans so he didn't notice the water was running. We make quite a pair.

3 comments:

Pauline said...

wooops thats not good. :/

The Olson Gang said...

WOW!!! What dishsoap do you use???? I NEVER get that many WONDERFUL bubbles!!!! SHEESH!!!!

WE are SO related!!!! I did the same thing 3 nights ago..... however, I did make it back before the other side of the sink was over its limit! LOL!!!! BUT.... no-one knows but ME!!! shew!

Kerryne said...

HA HA HA HA.... that is awesome, sort of reminds me of when I put liquid dish soap in Shontell's dishwasher when I was babysitting, tee heee... oopsie...