Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Disappointment...Joy....Elation!

Jayce has discovered my new mop. He thinks this is a very COOL mop. He asked "Mom, where did you find this mop?" I found it at Costco- "oh"- And I detect the disappointment in his little face at the mention of Costco. You see- Costco does not sell baby brothers, and he really, really needs me to buy him one. But he perks up and runs off, returning with his Harry Potter robe and his wizard hat on and a spell in mind! "Mom, where did you put that mop 3000." Costco is no longer the worst place in town- my little wizard is full of joy as he rides his "mop 3000!" (If only the mop 3000 came with a super buff dude to carry Jayce around so he can feel that he is really flying!)
Elation hit the house on Christmas Eve- when Jordan and Whitney announced that they are expecting! I AM GOING TO BE A GRANDMA!!!!!! I am so very happy!!

4 comments:

The Olson Gang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Olson Gang said...

CONGRATS!!!!! That is SOOOOOOOOO exciting!!! YAHOO!!!! This for REAL this time :)... right??? LOOKS LIKE IT!! I'm so excited for you!!! AND THEM!!! AND everyone!!! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!

MERRY MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!!!

AND ALL OF YOU!!!

LOVE YA!

Pauline said...

Congrat the Grandma and Grandpa thing is so fun!!!!!! And I just have to say with Jayce around you never have a dull moment at you house!!!
Rons says: Welcome to the club it is not exclusive but it is a lot of Fun!!!!

Des said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Hopefully Whitney is feeling okay. I'm glad I'm done with the whole being pregnant thing, but that is very exciting for them! Jayce is such a funny, cute kid. He just makes me laugh.