Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Todays Lesson-

Its a package deal today- two for the price of one! And the teacher is Jayce!
Probably best told in his own words.

Days ago I went to "that place where I had no cavities." I liked it there and "that Guy" said "good job on brushing your teeth Jayce. Keep up the good work. You should brush whenever you want- morning, day or night!" I like "that guy" and even I woke up at like 3:00 in the morning and said to my mom that I needed to go brush my teeth because "that Guy" said I should do it whenever I think about it!

Mom thinks she needs to have a little CHAT with that Guy!

When I brushed my teeth on Sunday I remembered about church and I told my mom and dad that I dont wish to be FOO-WISH.

DUMB STARES- what the heck is foo-wish?? Ross and I have no clue but that doesnt stop him. Keep in mind his mouth is full of toothpaste and a toothbrush during this lesson- he was difficult to understand!

I should say my prayers and brush my teeth and then I wont be foo-wish. I should do good things- then I wont be foo-wish. I should be kind and then I wont be foo-wish!


Yep! Thats a great lesson! I am so grateful for our great primary. I am trying to be grateful for "that Guy" too- He's getting on my nerves- I dont enjoy getting up at 3 AM to brush- Ill have to work that!

No comments: