Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Shelli needs- Ross needs

Ok... you google your name and needs (shelli needs) and write down the first 10 web sites that are listed. It is a good laugh.

Shelli needs:
1- 7 Caged Tigers
2- Real Estate
3- Hells Bells (know where I can get them??)
4- a face lift (thanks- now can you help me convince Ross)
5- Insurance
6- to leave for work
7- new laundry (whats wrong with my old laundry?)
8- intervention and treatment (I am sure this relates to my facebook addiction)
9- help buying (maybe the real estate?)
10- a moving van

Ross needs...
1-time to fix past foibles (OH REALLY?)
2-A fro-pick (I think he has one in one of those boxes from the 80's)
3- to come out of the closet (really, there is nothing in there for you- GET OUT!)
4- some puzzle solving skills
5- to calm down (I second that!)
6- your prayers (PLEASE)
7-Donna to forgive him--- (OHHHH REALLY? WE ARE SO GOING TO TALK ABOUT THIS!)
8-to go back to school
9- to give up now
10- a chippy job- (golfer, wood chipper, chip eater?)

I stole this from Becky- and it was very funny!
You should try it!

No comments: