Friday, July 10, 2009

Wet ears

Jayce does not enjoy having his hair combed- well, its really that he does not like to have his ears wet, and when I comb his hair I get his ears wet- he can occasionally get out of it by saying that he will just wear a hat- so on a recent trip to St George, the fight began when i got his ears wet and he said PLEASE JUST LET ME WEAR A HAT TODAY! So I had to remind him that he did not bring a hat and Grandpa's hats are too big. He gets a sly little grin on his face and says "Do I have clean underwear??"
Yes you do, and then I ask the question that had to be asked- even though I am certain I do not wish to hear the answer-
"Why?"
"I could use them as my hat!"

I don't think so buddy---

1 comment:

Megan said...

bwah hahahahah where did this kid come from? seriously! you cracks me up. what a genius.