Friday, May 29, 2009

The CLOVE AWARD

Baylie received the "Clove Award" in Jr High this year. You might wonder what the Clove Award is. Well, its EXCELLENCE in Physical Education. This is not surprising with Baylie- Of course PE is her favorite class-- she does maintain a really great grade point average, so PE isn't the only class she gets A's in---- but the Clove award also came with a $100.00 bill! What the heck??? Where was this award when I was in Jr High?? PE was the only class I received A's in- and I would have loved some cash for that accomplishment!
Congrats Baylie! We are proud of you!!

5 comments:

Kerryne said...

Nice job Baylie. That is awesome!!!!

Pauline said...

that is awesome Baylie great work and the moneys not to shabby

The Olson Gang said...

awwwwhhhhh...... I agree!!! Where was that when I was in Jr High???? (It probably would have only be $10 - but still!!! :) ) GOOD JOB BAY!!!! WAY TO GO!!!! (can I have a loan???)..... ;)

KEEP IT UP GIRL!!! Maybe in High School it will be $1,000!!!! WOOTWOOT!!!!!

Sami said...

When Bailey wasn't there during the awards night. Principle Dunn said "nobody tell Bailey and we will keep the cash." CONGRATS BAILEY!!!!! You are the BOMB.

Becky Gray said...

the "SAMI" comment was really me... Becky